Are you debating if you are ready to take a plunge and buy a horse?
Thinking about this huge time commitment and financial responsibility?
Let’s be honest and realistic. Owning a horse is expensive, very expensive and time-consuming!
Yes, I can list many other arguments against buying a horse. But, I strongly believe that benefits of owning a horse far outweigh the negative.
And… whoever said that ‘money can not buy happiness’, probably never bought a horse.
- Horses are not just animals to ride on them. They can be wonderful teachers of life skills: good work ethics, time management, multi-tasking, discipline, and motivation
- They will make you a better person, reliable and more responsible. And teach you everything important about friendship, love, kindness, patience, and many other things
- They will help you to get through difficult times in life and force you to control stress, anxiety and nervousness
- They teach responsibility
- They let you to follow your live dream and passion
- They build self-confidence and self-awareness
- They are an excellent form of exercise, they will keep you fit and physically active